- You must log in to your class in RioLearn to be able to select the 8-week class option.
- You do not need to follow the procedures below if you wish to stay with the default course length.
- You have seven days from the start date of the class to select the 8-week option.
- You should not begin any assignments prior to selecting a new calendar.
Selecting an 8-week Calendar in RioLearn
The screen shots below show how to select the 8-week class option in RioLearn.
- Select the course that you wish to change to the 8-week option. Note: Not all courses are available in the 8-week format.
- From the Course Home page select Gradebook from the left-hand side menu.
- In the Gradebook, select the “Due Dates” tab and then click on “Select Calendar.”
Review the instructions below and make a decision on which calendar option you want. If you choose to stay with the "Current Calendar," select "Cancel" and no further action is required.
- If you want to change your calendar option, check the agreement box, confirming that you have read the course syllabus and drop/refund policy information and agree to the terms of both.
Note: Please be advised that choosing a shorter class option after the initial set up of a payment plan will directly impact the amount and number of monthly payments of your payment plan.
- Click on the "Select Calendar" button.
- Once you have selected a new calendar option, you will see the following notification that your course calendar has been successfully updated.
Click OK to return to your course home page.