When you choose a link from Articles or eBooks or Media on the Rio Salado Library page, you will be required to log in. Access to these resources is reserved for registered students, faculty and staff of Rio Salado College.
For all students, your username is your Maricopa Enterprise ID (MEID), found on your Student ID card.
- Logging into the library databases is the same as logging into an online RioLearn class.
- If you have forgotten your password or need help, call the Technology Helpdesk at 480-517-8600.
In-person and Dual Enrollment Students
- To see your MEID and establish your password, visit Maricopa's Self Service Verification page.
- If you have previously set up your account, but have forgotten your password or need help, call the Technology Helpdesk at 480-517-8600.
If you know your username and password but are not able to log in, check the steps below:
- Disable popup blockers.
- Refresh and clear your cache. Your browser might be pulling an expired session from your cache.
- Firewalls may be installed if you are accessing from work or school. Please check with your computer systems personnel.
- Do you have anti-virus or Internet security software installed, e.g. Norton or McAfee? If so, you may need to temporarily disable it.
- For optimal library database access, use Windows XP or higher and Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher. Mac users should launch Opera Browser.
If you still have problems logging in, contact the Technology Support Helpdesk at 480-517-8600.