Earn a Computer Technology Degree
The Associate in Applied Science (AAS) in Computer Technology program is designed to provide information and training on the use, application and technological developments of computers in a changing electronic environment. Course work is aimed primarily at students interested in developing skills in the business or personal computing environment. Specifically, the courses provide instruction in the following areas: computer applications in the business environment and current trends and development in computers; graphical applications; electronic spreadsheets; database; word processing; and computer operating systems.
CIPS Code: 11.1006
Students must choose three (3) to eight (8) credits of restricted electives from the list below except courses used to satisfy Required Courses area.
|Any BPC Business-Personal Computers Course (0.5-4) OR
Any CCT Corporate Computer Technology Course (1-4) OR
Any CIS Computer Information Systems Course (1-4) OR
Any OAS Office Automation Systems Course (1-4)
- The total amount of credits required for this degree is 61-64.
- Students must earn a grade of C or better in all courses within the program
- * Indicates course has prerequisites and/or corequisites
- xxx Indicates any suffixed courses.
- Minimum GPA: 2.00
- ** Not all classes are offered every semester. Contact an academic advisor for additional information
Start earning your computer technology degree today. Contact Rio Salado for information about our class schedule, degree programs, enrollment, financial aid and more!