Earn a Networking Certificate Online!
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Networking: Design and System Support program is designed to provide the basic skills necessary for students planning to specialize in the networking field. Courses focus on training the student in Local Area Networks (LANs), computer setup and maintenance, network and information security, advanced operating systems, and customer service skills for IT professionals.
CIPS Code: 11.0901
|Certificate of Completion in Computer Usage and Applications
||A+ Exam Prep: Computer Hardware Configuration and Support
||A+ Exam Prep: Operating System Configuration and Support
||Interpersonal and Customer Service Skills for IT Professionals
||Windows Operating System: Level II
||Introduction to Local Area Networks
||Essentials of Network and Information Security
|Click any of the above course #'s for detailed information and register for it today! **
- Effective Spring 2010, the Computer Information Systems (CIS) courses required by this program are not applicable if taken more than eight (8) years prior to the completion of the certificate program. Consult with an Academic Advisor for complete information.
- The total amount of credits required for this certificate is 31.
- Students must earn a grade of C or better in all courses within the program
- * Indicates course has prerequisites and/or corequisites
- Minimum GPA: 2.00
- ** Not all classes are offered every semester. Contact an academic advisor for additional information
Start earning your degree today! Contact Rio Salado for information about our class schedule, degree programs, enrollment, financial aid and more.